Employee reimbursements through travel or ePro requisitions can be directly deposited into your bank account by means of an electronic funds transfer. Electing to receive payments by EFT provides several benefits:
- It eliminates both the time needed to mail your payment to you and the risk of sending checks through the U. S. Postal Service.
- Receiving payments by EFT eliminates the inconvenience of having to schedule time to deposit a physical check into your bank.
To receive reimbursement payments by EFT, complete the EFT Agreement Form.
UNT, UNT Dallas, UNT System and UNT Health Science Center:
- Complete the EFT Agreement Form online and click "submit" to send to BSC Payments.
- Once established, all future payments from Travel and eProcurement will be made by EFT. Once you elect to be paid by EFT.
- If you choose to close the bank account you’ve designated for EFT payments, you must cancel your EFT service to the old financial institutionby contacting BSC Procurement Services at email@example.com (Failure to do so can result in the holding of your funds by your former banking institution.) To establish EFT payments to your new banking institution, you must complete another EFT Agreement Form.
- With each EFT payment you receive an e-mail will be sent to an address you specify on the EFT Agreement Form noting the amount and the purpose of the payment. (Make sure to adjust the junk mail/”spam” settings for your e-mail account in order to ensure receipt of those e-mails.) You will not receive a hard copy version of this information.